Your smile needs proper care in order to stay healthy throughout your life. Without the proper care, your smile can fall into decay, and your oral health could be at risk for many dangerous conditions including tooth loss, gum disease, and even bone loss.
Our dentist, Dr. Sandra L. Parker, is here to help you with your oral health as you age. That is why our team at Sandra L. Parker DDS Inc in Anaheim, California, is excited to share some facts with you about your smiles care.
Here are some simple steps you can do to care for your smile:
– Remember to stop smoking because tobacco increases the risk of cancers, which can naturally increase with age.
– Visit your dentist frequently to fight any oral health threats you may have hidden in your smile.
– Brush your teeth for at least two minutes a day and be sure to choose a soft-bristled toothbrush that is gentle on your tooth enamel.
– If you wear dentures, always keep them clean and be sure to wash them and take them out each night before bedtime.
– Floss every single day to keep your teeth and gums in positive oral health.
If you have questions about your oral health, or if you need a dental checkup, please call us today at 714-289-0421 to set up an appointment. Our team of experts is happy to help you with your concerns pertaining to your smile.